Conscious Body Pilates is a private Pilates and personal training studio located in Seattle’s Madrona business district. We help our clients commit to and achieve their fitness goals with highly effective training and frequent visits to the studio.
We have a current opening for a certified Pilates instructor to teach private lessons on the equipment.
– An inviting and equipped studio
space with STOTT V2 Max Reformers (4), Balanced Body Cadillac Reformer (1), Balanced Body Chair (1), Balanced Body Ladder Barrel (1), free weights, dedicated mat area, cardio equipment and a full range of tools for core conditioning
– Committed, long-term clients – many are pre-paid for sessions 3-12 months out
– Options for career advancement and more teaching hours
– The opportunity to focus on teaching – we take care of the sales
– A collaborative environment where shared learning can take place
– Opportunities for professional development, in both Pilates teaching techniques and “soft skills”
– Online scheduling software – MindBodyOnline
– Marketing support – via our website, newsletters, and other media – to help fill your schedule
– $19,500-$45,500 per year, based on schedule
– Consistently available at least 15 hours a week
– Subject matter expertise in Pilates and related disciplines
– Emotional intelligence and communication skills in relationships with clients, owners and staff
– A high level of dedication to service and professionalism that keeps clients coming back
– Current liability insurance and Seattle business license – or be able to obtain by start date
– Certified for Chair, Reformer and Cadillac (or currently in a program)
use the form on this page. Or, send your resume and a cover letter to info [at] 709core [dot] com. Please include your teaching availability and why CBP and you are a good match.
Interested but not ready to apply? Please Like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/cbpilates
) so we can stay in touch!